There are times when it is essential for us to request information from you. Such requests may be part of registration, feedback, online surveys, contests, and/or order forms. Some of our records request users to provide personal information that is required for us to process the user’s request. Occasionally, other information is also requested from the user to determine the demographics of Outworks Solutions’ audience. For example, we might ask for a Name, Company Name, Address, or E-mail Address. System and usage information may also be collected as described herein.
Outworks Solutions may also collect information that you provide relating to employment opportunities with us. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you submit information to us for purposes of prospective or continued employment and sets forth our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to the information we collect:
- Via telephone conversations between you and Outworks Solutions;
- Via documents that you may provide to Outworks Solutions;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Outworks Solutions;
- When you interact with our website;
- Via any advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
- Outworks Solutions collects several types of information from and about individuals seeking new or continued employment with Outworks Solutions, including the following:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, identifications numbers, employment history, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (”personal information”); That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details. We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our vendors and business partners.
- The information that Outworks Solutions collect directly may include:
- Information that you provide to us as part of an application for employment, or for consideration for continued employment;
- Any documents you provide to us as part of the application, hiring, or onboarding process for new or continued employment;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to questionnaires or other forms that we might ask you to complete as part of the application, hiring, or onboarding process for new or continued employment.
- As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Outworks Solutions may provide links to Internet sites maintained by others. Outworks Solutions is not responsible for the contents of, or any products or services offered on, those third-party websites. You should be aware when you are leaving Outworks Solutions’ website and be sure to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personally identifiable information. Any links provided by Outworks Solutions to any third party website are provided to you as a convenience only. You should not infer that Outworks Solutions endorses or accepts responsibility for non-Outworks Solutions websites by the inclusion of any such links to those websites.
Information from Minors
Outworks Solutions does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, do not provide any information to Outworks Solutions for any purpose, including in connection with prospective or existing employees. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To consider you for prospective or continued employment
- To provide you with the information that you request from us.
- To notify you about any employment opportunities that may be of interest to you
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
Disclosure of Your Information
Outworks Solutions will only use the personal information we obtain from you for purposes relating to prospective or continued employment. Outworks Solutions does not sell or otherwise share your personal information with any third parties unless it is to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising: You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Notice to European Users