Experience: 5 years
Job Location: Noida
• Ensuring compliance and statutory requirements.
• Handling Compliance for Pan India.
• Applying for and obtaining a Labour license.
• Applying for and obtaining Shop & Establishment license
• To receive Attendance data and monitoring on a day-to-day basis from all sites and computing compliance salary (Pan India)
• Monthly computation of PF, ESIC, PT & LWF for Pan India Level.
• Deposition of PF, ESIC, and PT for Pan India Level.
• Filing of Annual Returns, Form-C, and Form-D for annual Bonus payment for all the employees
• Ensuring maintenance of various registers as per the state wise
• Communicating with clients for compliance-related issues.
• Performing statutory compliance per various acts like the Minimum Wages Act, CLRA Act, Shop Act, etc.
• Replying to notices issued by Government Officials
About Outworks Solutions
Outworks Solutions helps tier-one IT organisations improve their workforce. Our expert recruiters aim to bridge the gap between employers and talents. Furthermore, we create result-driven solutions aimed at enriching customer experience. Our headquarter and state-of-the-art development centre are established in Noida, and we have multiple teams operating from Bengaluru, Pune, Dehradun and Nagpur. Outworks Solutions has been a trusted partner to India’s largest service-based IT companies and Global Captive Centres (GCCs). We will meet your expectations.