Experience: 9+ years
Job Description: Supports the Service Delivery Manager in representing TIS-CSPE towards the Functional IT organizations, ensuring that products delivered in AWS are fulfilling Business Requirements and provided Values. Represents Business & Functional IT in the agile ceremonies and release delivery.
• Act as the primary contact between Public Cloud service delivery, Functional IT (enabling Functions) and Business for AWS products and the AWS Footprint expansion
• Ensure IT services are aligned with business strategy, business objectives, business requirements, standards, and regulations
• Understand the processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business capability, as well as the appropriate external policies and regulations to correctly prioritize release delivery.
• Supports the service delivery manager to develop and enhancing relationships with key stakeholders, actively managing their expectations, and monitoring satisfaction levels and service adoption
• Identify and qualify new demand with overall responsibility for providing input to the AWS Product Backlog and SCRUM teams.
• Provide IT consulting to the stakeholders, and educate them on IT & Public Cloud processes and methodologies.
• Educate stakeholders on Public Cloud specifics,
• Enforce the Public Cloud engagement model to provide a uniform approach to handling requirements and delivery.
• Create and maintain the Public Cloud Release plan in line with the requirements from the BEF organizations, TIS CSPE and TAD. Use it as input to the Public Cloud Service Strategy.
• Drive delivery of Release items (new capability) following the Public Cloud release management process along with the service Agile guidelines
• Publish Release notes in Public Cloud Communication Portal and organizes Public Cloud town halls after each release.
• Organize reviews with Stakeholders on Release Delivery
• Include the overall experience of IT members in the design and deployment of new solutions and services
• Support Solution Performance Engineering in the early stages of customer requirements with activities such as Statement of Compliance & TCO analysis
• Provide input to the Technical writer for maintaining the Product Catalog
• Collect knowledge about solutions and distribute it to service teams to enable effective support
• Ensure the introduction of new/modified capabilities/services happens in a planned, controlled, and timely manner to minimize disruption and maximize benefits
• Ensure the overall experience of IT members and Business is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services
In addition to the accountabilities listed above in Job Purpose:
• Support external technical resources in providing the right expertise to deliver and shape the service
• Ensure Public Cloud Services are delivered in line with the Service Delivery manager
• Ensure that products delivered by the Scrum teams fulfil customer requirements
About Outworks Solutions
Outworks Solutions helps tier-one IT organisations improve their workforce. Our expert recruiters aim to bridge the gap between employers and talents. Furthermore, we create result-driven solutions aimed at enriching customer experience. Our headquarter and state-of-the-art development centre are established in Noida, and we have multiple teams operating from Bengaluru, Pune, Dehradun and Nagpur. Outworks Solutions has been a trusted partner to India’s largest service-based IT companies and Global Captive Centres (GCCs). We will meet your expectations.