Experience: 9+ years
- 8-10 years of total experience in working in an Agile Team in an IT role and/or in a life sciences company.
- 3-5 years of prior experience in playing a dedicated Scrum Master role preferably using SAFe Agile methodologies.
- Expert in guiding scrum teams with sprint planning, backlog grooming, story estimation, and dependency analysis, and proficient in identifying roadblocks and impediments to ensure smooth functioning of scrum teams.
- Help other scrum masters or peers in project organization to adopt Agile practices.
- Work with respective project manager and program lead on assigned duties towards managing overall program and portfolio of projects and initiatives.
- Rapidly develops strong, mutually trusting relationships across different levels of seniority
- Clear, concise, and persuasive communicator to stakeholders, team members, and customers across all levels of seniority.
- Ability to influence without direct responsibility and manage upwards.
- Demonstrates strong empathy for what individuals within these teams will be going through.
- Flexibility to adapt and adjust methods and approaches.
- Innovative, problem-solver mindset.
- Ability to provide transparent, direct, and constructive feedback.
- Ability to challenge and question assumptions, approaches, and ways of working.
- Ability to effectively motivate and collaborate with a distributed scrum team.
The ideal candidate should:
- Hands-on working and experience with Jira and Confluence including plugins like Structure, Portfolio, Easy BI, etc. Should have in-depth knowledge of defining/ modifying Jira workflows, issue types, and custom configuration.
- Experience in defining Scrum and Kanban boards in Jira and creating dashboards for tracking Program Increment and Sprint deliveries and backlogs. Should be proficient in report preparation and presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advances level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, SharePoint)
- Experienced working in IT infrastructure projects, preferably for cloud technologies
- Prior working knowledge with ITSM tools like Service Now (preferred)
- Working with AWS as a project manager/scrum master (preferred)
- Technically skilled (being an engineer before Or working with DevOps in any cloud Teams
- High self-awareness and patience.
- A sense of humour and the ability to make the work fun.
- Strong bias to action.
- Relentless Optimism.
- Curious and learning-oriented.
- Builds strong personal networks across domains.
- Collaborative and strong team player.
- Low ego and non-hierarchical; servant leader.
- Act like an owner.
- Skilled in conflict resolution.
- Drive innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or engineering discipline
- Certification for the Scrum Master role is desired from affiliations such as Scrum.org, (PSM) Scrumalliance.org (CSM), Scaledagile.com, etc.
About Outworks Solutions
Outworks Solutions helps tier-one IT organisations improve their workforce. Our expert recruiters aim to bridge the gap between employers and talents. Furthermore, we create result-driven solutions aimed at enriching customer experience. Our headquarter and state-of-the-art development centre are established in Noida, and we have multiple teams operating from Bengaluru, Pune, Dehradun and Nagpur. Outworks Solutions has been a trusted partner to India’s largest service-based IT companies and Global Captive Centres (GCCs). We will meet your expectations.